Saturday, April 12, 2008

MY FIRST SHOW

hiiii friends...most of them wil kno wat is music???Music is an art form in which the medium is sound. Elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.
..an many like that..some wil praise it..some wil lke it..many it wil be a soul..so every thing wil come under this...
so lets begin..my name is sultan friends..i started my first music history in my colleg..before that i never got a chance to express my talent..thoug i got a interest on learning..i dint get a proper support...but after joinng in this band i gto a chance to kick ass over it..and guys this is my first perfomence in my college..all i rocked that part..got awesome feed back from my friends...this history will continue ..so guys u wil see how did i developed and how did i came to the band in this upcoming topics...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very one da..keep it up..include all ur performace details in it..
photo very nice..

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab