Monday, December 8, 2008

MY BEST HANG OUT PLACE-MARRY BROWN


Hi friends...

I know that most of you would have heard about Marry brown( and this post is for people who wanna know more about Mb more than just its name). But I'm pretty sure Mb wont be the place of your choice, when many of you plan to hang out with your friends.

Even I was one among you all, until I had my first visit to Mb @ Mayajaal. I always go with the burgers of KFC and McDonald since it has been in chennai. But later, after being to Mb couple of times to the Adyar outlet with my friends I found Mb worth the money we pay. They have two separate places, take away at the ground floor and dine at first floor, a decent first floor for dining with your friends and a perfect place to hang out with your gal/boy, as not many will be there in weekdays.

They have a variety of burgers both veg and non-veg that tastes really good, starting at a very cheap price of Rs.25 which u would spend on a pave-bhaji in your near by chat shops. Even McDonald's offers you burgers for tat money, but in Mb they even provide you with those hot crispy chicken pieces like KFC, but not to the taste of KFC .

Its not over yet, there is more for you to reduce the weight of your wallets. Take a look at this menu card and I'm sure you will try Mb once.

If you try Mb, just give your comments to me about it here.... Even if you have already visited give your comments, as it would help others...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab