Friday, February 20, 2009

Free Catholic Chat

I can share anything to people who is had same faith with me… As for me and my family, we also have a couple of last minute things to do. For one, I need to have my SE c902 repaired. It’s been useless for three days now. It just kept on restarting and restarting. I was hoping we could have it received by the repair shop before the New Year comes. Next, we have to have the little boy’s hair done. Yes, I finally decided I could let go of his long curly hair just so he would’t be mistaken for a girl anymore. Also, the mommy needs some makeover too.I’vie had this long hair now for over a year now. I’m already bored with it. And besides, it’s already becoming expensive to maintain it with more shampoo and conditioner than I usually use when I still have a shorter hair. I was looking for answers why I am feeling this kind of emotions. Lately I started looking for someone I could talk to, or something I could read to ease my loneliness. Then there's my cousin who loves to chat and told me to find a chat room where I can share my emotions.We really need to get to the mall today because the husband was also asking me to buy him a Blue tooth headset as anniversary gift for him. If time still permits we could also catch an evening mass later. Otherwise, we’ll just attend one over the weekend. For the meantime, those who don’t have so much to do today before 2008 finally says goodbye should try Free Catholic ChatChat. It’s a good idea to make 2008 reflections and New Year resolutions while talking online with devout Catholics. Have fun!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab