Monday, March 16, 2009

Jennifer Aniston won't date a man with a pet ferret


the Marley and me actress Jennifer Aniston,who is currently romancing musician john Mayer,would be horrified if she discovered a prospective suitor kept a ferret at his home.When asked if there was a nightmare pet which would deter her from dating someone ,Jennifer replied "A ferret that would put me off.
The isn't the first time the 40-year old actress has revealed her dislike for ferrets,in 2004,Jennifer played a free-spirited woman who owned a ferret in along came Polly,but couldn't warm to the animal during shooting.
She said"i felt sad because i wasn't a big fan of the ferret.it's not the warmest,cuddliest thing ,of all the animals out there to work with,a ferret wouldn't be my first choice.
when i was little my dog Dimitri didn't like me very much.He was a poodle and i thought he was something that i could play with and ride.No wonder he bit me.After that i always thought I'd never be a dog person,and now i have tow wonder full dogs,one of them ,dolly was rescued from Mexico

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab