Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Music is my passion

everyone love to hear music,music is somewhat that keeps everyone in peace,suppose if we are in the bad mood by hearing some of the good songs we can relax our self in a certain place.even many people have quoted some of their own quote on their website.even i have composed many original composition.although i am musician so am really interested in doing this kind of things..A painter paints pictures on canvas.
But musicians paint their pictures on silence.Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.All deep things are song. It seems somehow the very central essence of us, song;as if all the rest were but wrap pages and hulls!
If the King loves music, it is well with the land.Without life would be a mistake. Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons. You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body.If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music.

even some of where busy in their original articles in their site,because publishing this kind of articles will help others to see that and have a good knowledge about their studies..many of them is vary with their though.I looked out this morning and the sun was gone Turned on some music to start my day I lost myself in a familiar song I closed my eyes and I slipped away Oh God,help Me Hold My Breath as I Wish for Death Oh Please God Help Me If you can understand the me, than I can understand the you .so keeping yourself in a busy mode and keep yourself fin music that makes everything a reasoning...thanks for giving me the topic...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab