Thursday, November 6, 2008

MY COLLEGE DAYS

Four years ago college life were the most amazing day of my life.we have join college after 12th.it's rocking to be in the most amazing phase of your life for an extended period.I did my bachelor of computer science.

I used to far away from the studious group.I believed in enjoying college life to the fullest .so i always looking for ways to have fun and play pranks.I was always caught bunking classed.In college every one get infatuated.even i got a filthy crush on some gals from my batch.Though i never proposed to any of friends.college give students an opportunity to live life as they want to.Even youngsters should enjoy it to the fullest.studies are equally important .But if one is regular with lessons,you can do well academically also

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab