Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BIRD HOUSES

I was sitting on the couch yesterday and happened to look out the window. There were a bunch of birds at our bird feeder, probably 3 or 4 chickadees. I love those little birds. They are so cute. There is something about birds that I love, not sure what, but I know I love them. I even had two pet birds for a long time, for about 10 years. I would love to have a bird again. I decided a long time ago though that I would not have anymore caged pets, so I will have to settle for my outside bird friends..

I would love to get a really nice bird feeder. The one we have now is just a cheap little thing that I bought at the hardware store. I would love to get something from the Bird Houses Outlet Shop.  They have some really nice things, that any bird would love. Maybe I will get them a bird house to go along with the new bird feeder.. Oh boy! Now I'm treating the outside birds like pets. Oh well, I love them and they provide a lot of entertainment in the summer. So I don't see a problem with it..Ten steps from our backyard is a mountain with a lot of trees, so there's a a lot of birds flying around in our backyard. Sometimes we gave them food like corn grains and other stuff. I just wish that we have a bird house and feeder so we could put the food inside it and not on the ground. If you go and shop with them now, you will be able to avail their 10 to 30 percent discount offer that will end today. So you still have 23 hours to take advantage of their great deals. You don't have to worry about the security in shopping with them online. They also sellBird Houses Outlet Shop accessories and bird books. So if you want to give your favorite pet birds a treat, visit birdhousesoutletshop.com.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab