Thursday, February 12, 2009

I LOVE MY BLOG.....

Finally, things are drawing to a glamorous end. With what I managed to extract from this blog along with few other domains, I tried hard going around to make some of the best deals on shirts, pants and other attires which people think are essential when one enters the world of professionals. When I first went out with my Debit card to make some purchases, I hardly believed it was me who was carrying a debit card to go on with shopping. But, something within me told me I earned that moment since I had been working really hard on blogs and for the advertisers as well! I earned the moment! And it is time to taste the fruit that was fetched after 10 months of vigorous participation in the blogging business that kept pushing my wallet higher day after day. If you ask me which my first salary was, I would say it was the day when I realized Pay pal doesn't stop with just virtual money but also fills my bank account with real money! That was the day I really felt so proud of 'The Cocktail'. This is the blog which made me fly high upon the skies. This is the blog that took all my scribbling to the world where I once sounded insignificant. This is the blog which took me into the world of joy, ecstasy and entertainment. I loved blogging especially over here than other domains. Whenever I build a post for 'The Cocktail', I feel I am adding more life to the blog that contained everything that blossomed within me. With the free days left in my bag of life inching towards exhaustion every 24 hours, I find this blog an extremely amiable and comforting. Who knows??? The cocktail may even serve as a tool for me in the future that can kindle the ocean of memories that are derived from the past one year. I was sad. I blogged. The Cocktail took it to the world. I was happy. Again, I blogged, The Cocktail seemed to smile at me. I was scared of the future. I blogged and I felt The Cocktail provide me a comfort ground to rest on. Though I was initially motivated by money in the beginning, I found within myself in a very short span of time, an impalpable passion for The Cocktail. I can post as many posts I could about this blog on this blog. Because I wish to see The Cocktail as happy as I was when this blog worked for me and filled my wallet with much more than what I actually wanted.:-) Cheers to The Cocktail! :-)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab