Friday, February 13, 2009

ZENNI OPTICAL


You probably heard about ZenniOptical by now. In case you didn't you should know that they sell eyeglass frames starting from $8. I didn't make any errors while typing. The frames really sell for $8 or more. They now have a huge selection of eye eyeglasses.This one really is nice. The frame is made from metal and it comes with magnetic snap-on sun lenses.There was a article in new york times which discuss about this eye glasses. But be sure to ask about the warranty on your lenses and on any additional coatings you’ve opted for, suggests Victor Hernandez, an optician in Falls Church, Va. Scratch-resistant coatings and shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses, for instance, are typically covered for a year.

You probably know I'm a boy and you must be thinking "He wants red frames ?".

Well, NO. These come is several colors including silver / black with dark grey clip-on, grey / blue with dark grey clip-on and many more. You can see a full list of colors.

I know that sometimes it confuses you why I am wearing an eyeglass. I am wearing an eyeglass because I am near-sighted. I cannot see that far. If you see me without wearing any eyeglasses, do not expect me to approach you. I do not know why I have this problem. I was already near-sighted before I started blogging.
Now, I have a new eyeglass. I have known that I should wear my eyeglass more often to prevent my near-sightedness to get worse. I do not want to spend that much for my eyeglass so I cut my spending off by just looking for cheap with cool designs and then just change the lenses that are fit for my eyes. While I was searching for unique eyeglass designs, there was ZenniOptical.com that sells cheap eyeglasses for as low as $8 with extra added features. I cannot help but blog about this since this is very important for a blogger’s health. Taking care of our eyes is very important. Also, most members of my family wear eyeglasses. I can get them involved in searching for the best eyeglasses at ZenniOptical.com. Their products meet our goals because it’s cheap and yet of very high quality. My family would never regret buying eyeglasses from them.
So, does the geek in you like these frames ? Just in case you don't keep in mind you need to change your glasses. Take a look at Zenni's huge selection of frames, choose one you like and maybe you'll get so lucky to speak with a real girl

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab