Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Limp bizkit gossips on britney spears


All these years later, it's still so incredibly easy (and FUN) to hate hate hate the 100% talent-free Limp Bizkit leaderFred Durst, now desperately clinging to the gossip of years gone by, when he was still famous enough to be rumored to be doing it with Britney Spears. Even if it's true, it doesn't count. from the people they say's
Fred Durst, who publicly bickered with Britney Spears about their reported relationship in 2003 (she's always denied it) and then claimed he was going to "put [the feud] behind me," is once again speaking out about the pop star – and saying they were indeed a couple.
"It just became a fiasco of madness," Durst, 38, tells MTV News about their fight. "[But] I always stay true to my heart and true to everything I did and my intentions, and I am in no way a liar."

The Limp Bizkit singer and Spears, who was 21 at the time, reportedly became an item at the 2003 American Music Awards in L.A. To express his feelings, he wrote on his band's Web site at the time that he had "never felt this way," but Spears never acknowledged the relationship.

Even with Durst going on Howard Stern's radio show and swearing on his son's life that he was telling the truth, Spears rarely commented on his remarks. She did, however, say the relationship was one-sided.

"I think him for me, but not me for him," she told the British version of Glamour magazine. "He's said some pretty amazing things about me. But, um, I think he leaped in too deep, too quick."

Durst says he's still a bit confused about how everything unraveled but describes it as an episode of her bizarre behavior.

"I look back on it as very interesting [in terms of] how things have been sort of unraveling for her since," he says. "[But] it is what it is. I can sleep at night knowing I made decisions that I wanted to make. [Still] I'm a supporter. I was then, I guess I am now."

Psssssssssh.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab