Sunday, March 22, 2009

Marat Safina in Big brother's shadow


Marat safin may be set to retire at the end of the season.but until he does,the two-time grand slam champion will continue to steal the lime light from fast-rising sister dinara,who may be headed for the world number one ranking,"for me,he's my big brother"said the somewhat resigned safina,losing finalist at both the french and Australian opens over the past eight months,"today one person came up to me asking me if I'm the sister of Marat,I'm like "yeah" "are you playing tennis?and i look at them like,well,OK yes I'm also a tennis player ,I'm still i think has never been an occasion where the name of the charismatic Marat has not come up"there was no press conference where they would not ask about my brother she said...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab