Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BRADD PITT'S NEW FILM SAVED HIS RELATIONSHIP


Brad Pitt says his new film saved her relationship.The 44 year old-actor,who raises six children with partner Angelina Jolie,admits starring as a electricity man who ages backwards in the curious him to re-evaluate his priorities in life,he said"Angelina and i don not fight anymore.what occurred to me on this film and also with the passing of Angelina's  mother Micheline Bert land last year,is that Thar's going to come a time when I'm not going to Gert to be with my children anymore.I'm not going to get to be with my children anymore.And so,if we have a flare-up,it evaporates now,i don't want waste time being angry at someone i love.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab