Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GUN HOLSTER

The galco holster is simply the safest and most effective way to carry your rifle and shotgun. Constructed out of mild 14 gauge rubber coated steel and ballistic nylon, the Gunslinger is fully adjustable holsters to fit most rifles and shotguns. By redistributing the rifle weight to your hips, the Gunslinger eliminates stress on your shoulder, frees up your hands and allows total mobility. Gunslinger is compact and lightweight. Gunslinger versatility allows rear, side, and front carry.

ultimate Comfort and stability in any condition, that pretty much sums up the Galco hoster. I’ve often had problems with my sling sliding off my shoulder and having to rotate shoulders when using slings of the past. Recently, I just returned from a rifle hunt in Texas and I put the gun holster to the test. “Where have you been all my life?” I’m not a big rifle hunter but I can tell you this; Anytime you see me carrying a rifle, I guarantee you I’ll be using a holsters.

Getting used to the system is probably the one thing that has been an issue. After carrying a normal sling for 20 years and then switching to this has been a change. Overall, its a good change and I think you’ll agree. It’s hard to find problems in something that is safer, easier to use, and more comfortable than the old style gun slings.Galco was founded by Richard N. Gallagher in 1969 as a small family business in Chicago, Illinois. Known then as "The Original Jackass Leather Company", Gallagher specialized in holsters constructed of horsehide.Not only does Galco continue to be the favorite choice of Hollywood's hottest stars, but most branches of the military, federal law enforcement, and most local law enforcement agencies have put Galco holsters to work for them. Likewise civilians have found Galco to represent the highest quality the industry has to offer. From our Premium saddle leather, Ballistic nylon, and of course horsehide, to the designs that have made Galco Holsters famous, Galco continues to be "for those who demand the best... and know the difference."

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab ss_blog_claim=6ed59ec187efe49759ed34056ce3daab